Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's slowly getting easier.....

Yah, I know, I've already posted today, but it really helps to write what I'm feeling at the time.  I indulged my sweet tooth tonight and had a Reeces bar-immediately after I felt sick.  A few hours later I was feeling like I could maybe have another Reeces bar.....then I went and weighed myself on the scale and lo and behold, I was down another pound......so........bye bye Reeces bars and sweets for another week.  I'd much rather see the numbers on the scale go down!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so amazing! I wish I could make you understand how inspiring you are to me. I feel like my self control is in a good place right now but any time I want to slip (like evil krispy kreme donuts yesterday) I think about you. Thank you for continually motivating me and pushing me :). I love you girl and feel so blessed to have you in my life! Btw - you are looking amazing. You definitely are one hot momma :).

    ReplyDelete