I started out my day today feeling like this........
I just didn't feel like I was getting anywhere. I felt like I was eating too much food, I felt big, I was depressed, I wanted results faster, I was tired, and the list could probably go on an on.....
......then I went to my nightly routine of Crossfit, did the workout, felt great, then I decided to check my body fat. See, I'm competing in this body fat competition and we've been going for two weeks. I started the competition at 40%.........I checked it tonight and was at 37.4%..........DOWN 2.6%!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW I FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing what exercise can do for your attitude and emotions. I wish I could workout in the mornings so I could have this feeling all day long!
So, while I was depressed about my diet this morning, I'm now back on track and believe more than ever in the Zone Diet! It rocks! Yes, it's hard to get all the food in, but that's what your body needs, nutrients and good healthy food. I read somewhere that if you ever let your body get to feeling really hungry, then you've lost your chance to lose body fat. You have to keep your body fed at a constant and religious time schedule. For me, it's every 2-3 hours. Trust me, I've tried feeding my body as little as possible so as to lose the weight faster and it didn't do anything. Now I'm seeing results and am more thrilled than ever!
I NEVER THOUGHT WORKING OUT AND CHANGING MY BODY IMAGE COULD BE THIS EXHILARATING!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment