Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Calories Burned Doing CrossFit | eHow.com

My hubby and I had a "little" discussion about how many calories I burn during a Crossfit workout. My trainer had told me that it was not unusual for your body to burn upwards of 1000 calories from a single workout. I thought, "Wow! That's a lot of calories!" But after my discussion with my hubby, I decided to go online (love the internet) and research it. Here's what I found:

Calories Burned Doing CrossFit | eHow.com

So, basically, your body continues to burn calories up to 36 hours after a workout. To really get all the information you need, you really should just read the article! If you haven't tried Crossfit, I highly recommend it! It has changed my strength level drastically.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I stumbled onto your blog and can I say that I love it? I do! I am so happy to see other crossfitters working hard and enjoying the lifestyle. Good work on the weight loss so far! What I think people should know about crossfit, which I will go blog about right now, is that you feel better but it changes your shape, not just encourages weight loss. The way your muscles are toned and the way it builds in your body, changes your shape and that is priceless! Keep up the great work and the great posts!

    ReplyDelete