The past couple of days I've felt just like this girl (picture from the internet)! I made this delicious Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Ice Cream Pie on Sunday so I've had this package of oreos just sitting in my pantry, begging me to eat them!
For the past couple of days, I've been giving my boys oreos after their meals as a treat, and they're almost gone, thank goodness! But every time I pulled those cookies out to give to my boys, my mouth watered at the smell of the chocolatey frosting goodness!!!! I so wanted to just sink my teeth into one of those babies!
But alas, I didn't so much as lick one, and there's only two left in the package (those will be gone tonight as soon as daddy gets home I'm sure!). One thing I've found since I started this new diet 2 1/2 weeks ago, is that my self control is at an all new level now. I know that all this food I'm craving and dying to eat will still be there in a week, two weeks, month, year! Besides, I do have my once a week that I get to cheat and indulge my sweet tooth.......maybe this Sunday will have to be Oreos with Peanut Butter....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........sounds so good!


No comments:
Post a Comment