Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's for Dinner?

I'm on day 3 of the Zone Diet and honestly really like it!  It involves eating natural food, not the processed and packaged foods.  So here's an example of my dinner tonight (which I'm eating right now):

Spinach salad w/red pepper seasoned grilled chicken (I like my chicken spicy!)
Tomatoes, 1/2 yellow pepper, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, a few cashews, and a slice of deli turkey on the side
& a Wasa whole wheat cracker with a tiny bit of Adams Natural peanut butter on the top.
& a cup of milk

So yummy!!!!

I've been trying different foods, and I'm already choosing my favorites, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  For example, for my snacks, I love to have a half slice of bread with a 1/2 tsp of peanut butter and an ounce of cheese, so delicious!!!!

Yes, I am definitely getting those sugar cravings at night but knowing that I can have 1-2 sweet treats a week, really helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment