Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Body Fat Competition

So, starting Monday, I am competing in a body fat loss competition with my Crossfit buddies!  It costs $20 to join and there will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, where all the money gets distributed!  I went to a Nutrition seminar this morning and learned all about healthy eating, which brought me to decide on what diet I wanted to try.........I chose the Zone Diet!  I just spent the last 3 hours researching, reading, and putting together menus of things I like to eat.  So, all I have to do at meal time is choose a meal from my list and go with it.  I'm pretty excited about it!  I'm also giving myself one cheat day a week (that day will be Sunday, since our family has Family Home Evening on Sunday).  This new way of life, along with Crossfit should catapult my body into quite a change, don't you think?  Time will tell!  So, here's to my journey.................

No comments:

Post a Comment