Today has been a very FUN day with my family....Homecoming festivities at the college! And yes, I got treats for my family to munch on at the football game......and yes, I gave in and ate some! I've been very strict with my diet for 3 weeks and was burnt out...so I decided today was going to be my cheat day. We ordered Papa John's Pizza for dinner (my favorite kind of pizza) and ate it while we watched "How to Train Your Dragon". Then, since I have been craving Cold Stone for a week, I got a waffle bowl filled with chocolatey, reeces, and brownie goodness! Needless to say, I didn't get through half of it, and now I feel very ill! However, I really needed this cheat day where I could remind myself why I am not going to allow myself to eat this way every day. I will be right back in the zone tomorrow, so don't mistake this for me giving up! Believe!!!!!!!
(my 2 year old son at the Homecoming Parade)


I had a cheat day yesterday. I made cream cheese brownies, ate several. Quite yummy, but today I am sick too. So off to hit my treadmill. Keep going. You are totally inspiring me.
ReplyDelete