Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 18, 2011

grinning from ear to ear!

I just have to post about my huge accomplishment today.  I woke up early and decided to go for a 5 mile run/walk.  I did my warm up of 1/2 a mile, then I started running, and just kept running.  I felt so good.  I ran my first mile in 11:12, my fastest time since I started this whole weight-loss thing.  I was way pumped about that.  Then I walked for half a mile, then started running again.  And I just kept running.  I ended up doing 6 1/2 miles and only walked about 2 miles of that.  I was literally shocked out of my mind.  When did I get strong enough to run that much?  I have no idea, but it feels so good!!!!!!!!  It makes me want to get up early tomorrow morning and see how far I can go without walking.  I'm getting closer to my 5K dream!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment