Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Adding some cardio to my everyday....
I've decided that maybe instead of killing myself with the diet thing, that maybe I should add some more cardio to my workouts. So I've started a few things. On Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays I bike to Crossfit....roughly 10 miles.....takes me about 35 minutes. (I need to clock it today and find out the real distance.) Then Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Saturday's I'm doing interval run training after Crossfit. I feel grand!!!! I'm so glad I'm stepping up my cardio. I'm still following a diet and counting calories but it's nice to know that I have a little wiggle room to enjoy life!!!!!! My hubby's upset that I eat cheese, fruits, and grains in front of him, he's on a strict lean meats and veggies diet....hahaha.....but I have noticed a huge difference in my attitude when I don't have to restrict everything from my diet! Happy workouts today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment