Okay guys, I am soooo excited. I will no longer have to drive 15 minutes to get to Crossfit. The owner is opening up a new Crossfit.......called UAC South!!!! The address is 880 South Main Street Suite 270 in Logan! Right next to Firehouse Pizza! That's about 30 seconds away from my home!!!!! If you've never been to Crossfit you've got to check it out! My life has been forever changed because of it! In face, let me tell you a few milestones that happened just today.......
When I first started Crossfit, I had to use 2 green bands to do a pullup. Then I moved up to a black band, then I moved up to 1 green band, and just today, I moved up to a blue band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am!!!!! I've only been going for 10 months!!!!
Then, after the workout today, I checked my body fat.......a week and 2 days ago I was at 35.9% body fat, today I was at 33.8%!!!!!!
Then, if you can't handle even more excitement, today after the workout, I actually did 6 double unders in a row!!!!!!! (A double under is swinging the jumprope twice for every 1 jump) I have been trying for 10 months to get a double under and it's finally starting to click!!!
If this isn't enough to get you excited for yourself, just give me a call. You can come try it out free for 3 days and if it isn't for you then that's okay, but I promise you'll be hooked!!!
Oh, and if you'd like to check out the website here it is....
http://www.crossfituac.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment