I saw this picture today and it really hit me hard.....my hubby has told me countless times how much more attractive I am when I'm happy and I guess reading this just put it in perspective for me.
It's true I haven't been very happy lately, and I don't know what to attribute that to? Disappointment in myself for giving in to temptation might be a big part of it. Even though I weigh less than I've weighed in probably 5 years, I still get depressed. How about all of you? One of my best friends is always telling me to give myself some credit. I'm working my butt off trying to get back to sexy and I don't give myself enough credit. I do think it is important to let yourself have a little wiggle room, and it is heaven when that happens, so don't beat yourself up about it.
I got some pretty dang sweet compliments today. A guy from Crossfit asked me how many pant sizes I had gone down. I told him I was still wearing my same pants, they were just a little baggy. He said it looks like I have gone down a ton! Then my trainer said that my thrusters could've been videotaped and used as a "how to" tape....they were that good! That made me feel awesome!!! Then I got the highest number of rounds in my Crossfit class tonight and that just put me on top of the world.
A lot of good things happened today........and I am happy........and I'm feeling prettier too!


No comments:
Post a Comment