Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A (dare I say healthy) treat for the sweet tooth!


I have found a new favorite bedtime snack, a.k.a. treat!  Just blend 1 cup of PLAIN yogurt with 1/2 cup of any kind of frozen berries.  Tonight I used the raspberry/blueberry/blackberry blend, sometimes I use the strawberry/pineapple/mango/peach blend.  Both are soooo yummy.  Plus, only 180 calories in the smoothie!  I love to pair it with a light babybel cheese round and I'm good for the night. 

Disclaimer:  It may take a few tries to get used to the PLAIN yogurt taste.  It took me at least 3 or 4 tries, but it has less calories and less artificial sweeteners.


I guess while I'm on here, I should probably get this confession out in the open so I can move on.  Last night, I decided to stay up late (dumb decision, since that's when I want to eat) and I pulled out the kid's halloween buckets and found my favorites!  Basically anything with chocolate would do!  I ate way too much candy and feel totally guilty that I did that!  But I'm moving on......I have an end in sight to this weight loss challenge (next Saturday) and I still have 6 pounds to lose to meet my goal.  I better get a little more cardio in!  I'd love to hear about some of your temptations and how you get past them!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten past them yet. I am like you ate my kids Halloween candy & then I made cookies for a neighbor & ate cookie dough. So now help how to get past them, but I am starting to notice everytime I eat sugar I get sick. So we are working on it. I have struggled big the last week so I came to your blog for inspiration. Love ya! Keep it up! - ME

    ReplyDelete