Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Biggest Loser Finale!

Today marked the end of the first phase of my weight loss journey!  And boy what a phase it has been.  Here are a few statistics of this phase:

*January 2009-weighed-in at 214 lbs.
*August 2010-weighed-in at 189 lbs. and started Crossfit (the other other love of my life:)
*went up a few pounds over the fall months :(
*January 2011-weighed-in at 182 lbs and started The Biggest Loser
*March 26, 2011-weighed-in at 161 lbs. and WON The Biggest Loser!

That's right I won first place in The Biggest Loser!  This morning we started out by running a 5k, I ran it in 39 minutes (a new PR for me).....mile 1-12:00, mile 2-13:00, mile 3-14:00.

Then we had the final weigh-in!  I weighed-in at 161 lbs.  I went down 11.1% in 10 weeks!  It was a close win though.  The guy that came in second went down 10.8%.  I kind of felt guilty, but I worked hard to be where I am today!




I tried to find some full-length pictures of me at my heaviest, but I guess I was too embarrassed by my weight.

January 2009


September 2009



I did take some pretty extreme measures last night.  My hubby suggested I take some laxative to "flush me out" *hehehe*.  And I also went running last night, and again this morning.  I guess it helped because I barely won.

I still have 31 pounds to go until I am at my ultimate goal weight, but today I am celebrating 53 pounds!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, you are amazing! So did you win anything? Garrett and I think you look amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOOO! Krista you are hot!!! (I'm not just saying that-seriously-You look Goooood) You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista - just have to tell you that you look amazing! I just got caught up on your family blog and you look so adorable and fit in your family pictures at the reunion. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete