Monday, March 21, 2011
last week of the Biggest Loser
This week is going to be all about tracking everything I eat. It's the last week of the Biggest Loser competition and I'm hoping to get at least in the top three. Just gotta be smart about the calories I put in my body. Losing weight is so calculated.....I'm beginning to realize that. It's all about the quality of food you put in your body and the quality exercise you put out. And then you have to pay attention to your body and the hunger signals it sends and the clock becomes your new best friend. Sometimes I get so busy during the day, I forget to eat, which is detrimental to weight loss. The hardest part for me is stopping the eating 3 hours before bedtime. So basically, I get dinner and then nothing. So, wish me luck this week as I give it more push before the finale on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have done awesome! No matter where you place ... you should be very proud of yourself.
ReplyDelete