Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What a powerful "Biggest Loser" episode!

I just watched the most recent episode of "The Biggest Loser" and cried almost the entire time.  I am so stoked to "choose myself".  That seems to be the one thing that stuck out to me.....almost every contestant said that when they went home for a couple of weeks, the temptations were all still there that had made them fat in the first place......instead of choosing the unhealthy food choices, they chose themselves.  I like that....I'm choosing me!  I have the power to change my destiny.

I didn't eat too terribly today.  I made homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade breadsticks for dinner and boy was it ever delicious, but I think that would be the only terrible thing I ate today.  One step at a time......

No comments:

Post a Comment