Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Motivation....

My little sis, Ang, has now lost almost 50 pounds and that has definitely zapped me (if you know what I mean)! She is such an inspiration to me and she is giving me the determination to get this weight-loss ball rolling. I've been tracking calories for about 3 days now (it sucks; and I've still been naughty), but I know it's what is going to get me at my goal weight. I'm putting this out there right now. I have a goal to lost 20 pounds by November (our military ball, where I have to wear a formal dress....eeeeeek!). I can already tell a difference in the firmness of my arms and legs (so can my hubby :), now I just need to get the eating under wraps and I feel like the weight will fly off. Meanwhile, every time I feel depressed, or just need an extra boost, I'll be looking at your before and after picture Angie, and checking out other weight loss blogs to see what works for them. Bring it on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment