Sunday, August 8, 2010
I...AM...SO...SORE!
CrossFit is kicking my butt, and I've only been for 2 days! At the end of the second day I was so sore I cried almost every time I had to sit down or stand up! And usually ended up slowly lowering myself onto the toilet until I finally plopped down out of exhaustion! I am liking it though. I'm challenging myself and doing things I never thought I would do. For example, on the second day, we ran 400 meters to start, then did all sorts of reps of knee to elbows while hanging from the pull-up bar, squats with the medicine ball, squats with kettle balls, and finishing off with a 200 meter run. I think I counted that we did like 50 reps of each exercise. I felt like I had to throw up at the end........but I did it! I'm excited for the weeks ahead to see how I improve. I'm taking my measurements tonight so I can see the results. Carry on............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment