Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Weigh-Day

Previous weight: 181.4
Today's weight: 181.6

Well, I didn't lose anything this week, but it was a terrible week for me.  I've been sick all week, still am, but I'm doing better. 

I had a major victory today.  I was grocery shopping and PASSED OVER THE OREOS AND CANDY BARS!  Usually, during my shopping trips, I would pick up a few candy bars to stash in my purse for when I needed a pick me up.  Not this time.  In fact, I stayed within my calorie limit today, had a treat tonight (caramel popcorn) and now I'm gonna keep trudging along. 

I'm trying to learn the difference between hunger and thirst...and I'm trying to teach my children that difference too.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Krista. You can do this!!! Because you are strong, beautiful & amazing. Thanks for the inspiration you give me!

    ReplyDelete