Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 28, 2012

*sigh*

It's literally been months since I've truly worked hard on my diet.....and my weight shows it.  I don't even care to say how much I've gained.....but what matters is that I have a desire to get down again.  

Losing weight is hard.....so hard.....it takes so much discipline, calculated eating, thought, planning, and motivation.  Most mornings I know I have what it takes, but by the time lunch rolls around, I waiver and then by dinner I lose my motivation.  

Today was a new day though.......I had to talk myself out of many snacks, that was hard, but I'm happy to say that I stuck to my plan. 

So here's the deal.....every night I will be posting a picture of what I ate during the day.  This will keep me honest, especially with all 2 of you that read this blog.

I will weigh myself once a week, Saturday mornings, and post that here too.

My starting over weight is 184.....by Thanksgiving I want to be down to 174.  By this next Saturday I want to be down to 180.

Oh yeah, and my goal is to stay under 1500 calories.  I chose 1500 because I do pretty hard workouts during the week and I burn quite a few calories.  I don't want to starve myself, and I know that if I feel hungry at all, I will break and want to snack more, hence the 1500 calorie limit.


No comments:

Post a Comment