Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Weigh-Day

It's that time again.....and honestly, I was dreading this weigh day all week.  I was just not feeling the healthy eating thing.  Sometimes I have weeks like that, don't you?????  Some weeks I just can't get enough sweets (terrible for me I know).  But ya know, sometimes you just have to get it out of your system (the splurging I mean) and turn your focuses on a new week.  That's what I did. 

So, when I stepped on the scale this morning (after my last chance crossfit workout and after mowing the lawn) I was more than surprised to see that the number had actually dropped from last week. 

What??????????

I have no idea what I did to deserve that but it made my day nonetheless.

Previous weight:  167.6
Current weight: 166.8

I'll take that.  Even if it is less than a pound.  I thought for sure that I had gained 3 pounds.

(And in case you were wondering......that little weight loss challenge I'm having with my hubby.....I beat him again.....shhhhhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment