Now, last weekend I splurged big time and I paid for it. On last Friday's weigh-day, I was at 174.8. Well, I weighed myself on the Monday morning after weigh-day and I was back up to 176. I was disgusted with myself. I had totally let myself go all weekend long and it felt horrible. I promised myself I wouldn't do that again. So, I worked my butt off this week. I did Crossfit 4 days, and started my 5k running program (since I've kind of gotten out of running shape :(....) So I now crossfit Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and do running Wednesday & Saturday. It's a great program and I love having something to do every single day. Although yes, it is harder to get my butt out of bed on those running days because it means I have to come up with my own workout.
Anyway, I'm blabbering.......
This morning, I weighed in at 172.8. Which means......I made my goal.....kind of....at least I'm counting it.
I'm allowing myself Friday night's to splurge. And I did tonight. Rolo's and Applebee's for dinner with my boys. But that's it. Tomorrow morning I'm right back on.
Actually, I feel like crap right now. All that sugar and processed foods is making me tired and bloated and just not feeling right. It's amazing what healthy food can do for your energy and mood.
Goal for next Friday weigh-day.....170!
Let's make it happen!
![]() |
| Great Reminder for me! |


No comments:
Post a Comment