Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, May 13, 2012

60 day challenge

I've been doing some thinking...dangerous I know....I haven't done some real thinking in almost 10 years.  That's when I got married and started being a mommy, no more college which means no more thinking.

Anyway, I really need to speed up this weight loss thing.  I really want to be at a goal weight of 150 pounds by the time my family reunion comes the end of July.....

So I've decided to do a 60 days challenge, starting tomorrow, May 14th and going until Thursday July 12th.  I am allowing myself 5 free days.  Which means I'm going to have to pick and choose carefully which days I want to forget the diet.

My mother's day was absolutely wonderful, filled with delicious foods and no diets.  And I don't regret it.  Not at all.  I chose to fully enjoy my day with no reservations.

So here's to 60 days.......

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!!!! If you need help I'm only a phone call or 45 minute drive away :)

    ReplyDelete