Emotional Overeating is a plague that vexes most of us....I'll be the
first to admit that I eat with every emotion I feel. When I'm sad, I
can down an entire bag of oreos, when I'm celebrating I go out to eat
and enjoy because "I deserve it!", when I'm lonely, I munch on cheezits
(my favorite...they keep me company), when I'm angry, I go out and buy
candybars to calm me down. I could go on and on. In fact, I'm
struggling with emotional overeating during this weight loss challenge
too. That's why I was excited to find this article, and I'm going to be
getting the book that she talks about, The End of Overeating.
Here's the article where Jenn, a fitness guru and fitness blogger, details her own struggle with emotional overeating.
My Own End to Overeating
Then after you've read her experience, jump over to this blog post and read 5 tips to Get Out of Your Own Way and Lose the Weight for Good.
Lots of good info and lots to think about!
Our 1st weigh-in is in 2 days!!!! Are you doing everything you can to make a difference on the scale????


No comments:
Post a Comment