Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, now that I've gotten that scream out.......

I came across a quote just a few minutes ago and it really hit home.  Here it is:

"Act in ways that are compatible with the person you want to be." 

So, basically, I have not been living my life or acting in ways that are compatible with the person I want to be.  The biggest area that I am talking about is my eating habits.  Inside, the person I want to be is a health fanatic.  I really want to show my family how important it is to feed our bodies the right fuel.  I don't want them to grow up thinking that soda at dinner is good for you, that candy as a reward is the only option, and I could go on and on.  

The other area that is not compatible with the person I want to be is my outgoingness.  (Is that even a word?)  I want to be an energetic, spur of the moment, outgoing, happy, caring, smiling mother, friend, and wife. 

So, while I am still struggling with perfecting my diet, I am going to add these two areas in my life to work on.  My eating and my outgoingness! 

.......P.S. my weight-loss goal for next Friday is 3 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment