Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

temptation.

I just watched the newest episode of "The Biggest Loser" and you know how they are faced with the temptation of all their favorite foods?  And none of them ate anything?  Well, I just failed that same temptation at home :(  We had fudge chocolate cake for my birthday last night and of course there were leftovers.....I just couldn't stay away.  I had a piece of chocolate cake (with lots of frosting) and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.  I feel like CRAP!!!!!  I wish I could go throw it up....

What is it that tells you that you just absolutely have to have those sweets?  I'm so sick of it.  I'm sick of not being able to resist those temptations.  I have to have a temptation free zone in order for me to resist.  I'm gonna have to run a few miles tonight to attempt to get rid of the disgusting calories I just ate.

The good news is, I threw the rest of the leftover cake away.  It's now resting peacefully in the garbage and pretty soon it will be apart of the dumpster.  I am not giving myself a cheat day this week.  I've been cheating for the past 3 days.  I feel awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment