Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 27, 2011

right on track.

Well, after my last post on temptation, I thought I would never get back on track to counting calories, but I have.  I've done excellent yesterday and today.  And whenever I really want to eat naughty, I just remind myself, "Eating like that is what got me as big as I am."  It works every time.  I have a family reunion with "my" family coming up in May and I really want to be down to my goal weight.  That's 45 more pounds in 3 1/2 months.  I don't know if that's doable, but I do think that 30 pounds is doable.

Also, I said that I was going running to work off that chocolate cake I had yesterday.....I did, I ran 1. 14 miles in 13 minutes.  I'm gonna do it again tonight.  I love running.  Especially since I got this running app on my phone, it rocks.

Anyway, happy dieting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment