Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 3, 2010

This is my story.....and I'm stickin' to it!

Okay, so, I've stuck to counting calories so far today, granted it's only 12:30 in the afternoon, but I'm gonna do it. Whenever I feel like going to the pantry and sneaking a few cheezits, I get some inspirational weight loss blogs and remind myself why I'm doing this. My hubby's been telling me lately how thin I'm looking lately. I haven't lost any weight, but I guess Crossfit is doing it's job by trimming some of this ugly body fat and turning it into muscle. I can definitely tell a difference in my belly, not so flabby. So, right now, I'm going to go get a piece of gum, chug some water, and take my boys miniature golfing and then off to "Spoon Me" to get some low fat ice cream (only 100 calories)! Then Crossfit tonight, I'm actually excited to go and test my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment