Friday, September 24, 2010
Inspiration!
I had an amazing talk with my sister tonight, who has lost 50 pounds! She is such an inspiration to me. It has been a tough road for her, but she's stuck it out and still going. I really wish she lived by me, but I guess I'll have to settle for a weekly phone call! Her friend and trainer sent me this video and it definitely inspired me to get moving and find my groove. This man found running to be his strength and passion............my passion is Crossfit. I love it!!!!!!!! Every night when 5:00 rolls around I get butterflies and anxious to go see what I can do. Today I did the Baseline workout which is:
500 meter row
40 air squats
30 situps
20 pushups
10 pullups
My time was 5:38......and then we did it a second time to see if we could beat our first time. My second time was 5:46! Almost! I was really proud of myself and I can definitely see a difference in my muscles. So there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment