Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, May 10, 2010

New for me...

Started training for a 5k today! I did 3.1 miles and here's the best part: I ran a total of 2 miles and ran 1 mile without stopping. I even felt like I could keep going! I felt so good and I'm so proud of myself. I haven't been able to run like that for at least 6 years (since college). What's even better, is it feels so good to tell my hubby how well I did. I would love to be able to go running with my hubby someday! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for tomorrow's run!

1 comment:

  1. I love running. I hate it when I'm just getting started and out of shape. But when you start seeing yourself improving it's the best feeling! You're awesome-keep it up.

    ReplyDelete