Thursday, May 27, 2010
I've decided....
.....that it's time for me to work on this blog a little. So, I'm going to start taking pictures of food, me, and basically anything related to weight loss that I find works for me. That being said, I've finally reached another milestone. I've weighed 195 F-O-R-E-V-E-R, so I was pretty excited when I got on the scale this morning and weighed in at 193! Yesssss! I've been doing a point system with a bunch of people for about 5 weeks now and I LOVE IT!!!!! It totally helps me to be accountable and I love the competition. I still haven't gotten 1st place, but I've been in 2nd place a few times. I'm hoping this week will be my winning week! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know (whoever you are that reads this blog) that this blog will be brightening up with some pictures! And one last thing: I LOVE HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHANGES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment