Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A little set back!

Well, another week has come and gone and I've had a little set back this past week.  I gained a pound back, probably because I haven't been making exercising a priority.  Needless to say, I'm a little depressed right now, so what did I do, I made cookies!!!!!????  What was I thinking?  My struggle right now is finding the time to exercise.  It's so hard to get up in the wee hours of the morning to go to the gym because Kai still wakes up 2 or 3 times at night and I'm so tired.  Having 3 kids makes it almost impossible to get exercise during the day, and at night, I just want to spend time with Jamen and relax.  I know I need to change my thinking and make time to better my body, and I'm working on it.  However, it's a new week, and my determination is renewed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment