Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I did it!
Today is Tuesday, and I made my goals for the week. I haven't eaten anything after 8:00 p.m. and I lost 2 pounds. I was so excited when I stepped on the scale this morning. I've just been taking this new lifestyle one day at a time, making good eating habits and saying no to things that won't do any good for my body! And when I get that sweet tooth and pick something with not a whole lot of calories and enjoy every bite of it. Yesterday me and my boys went to Maceys and they each got an ice cream. It looked so good that I just had to have a bite. I had two bites, in fact, and enjoyed every sugary sweetness in it. Now I've got to make new goals and keep those in order to stay on track to lose 70 pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment