Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saturday Weigh-In

Previous week's weight: 170.6


One ugly pound gone!  While I'm not too thrilled with only 1 pound, I am thrilled with my inches lost this week:  I lost another 3 3/4" this week alone!  That makes my grand total of inches lost: 20 3/4"!!!!!  That's a number I am thrilled with!

And since moving back to Washington, I've lost my Crossfit gym and had to start attending a gym on base where I've picked up spinning and running on top of Crossfit workouts.  I think the change in physical activity has helped my body.

I've got a military ball coming up.....I've been working hard to trim down so I look amazing for the ball....

You'll have to wait a few more weeks to see me all dolled up!

Until next week.....keep working towards YOUR goals!  I know I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment