If you want the results, you've got to do the work!!!!
This is something I've been telling myself all day today!
See....I've got oodles of candy, gingerbread houses, caramel popcorn, cookies, pie, you name it.....it's all sitting in my house, staring me in the face, daring me to taste.
And I'm not gonna lie.....while helping my boys with their gingerbread houses today, I licked frosting off my fingers, and even ate 2 pieces of candy, but what's more important is that I stopped myself, and for that I'm very proud of myself. In the past, I would've kept eating.....sugar is my weakness.
I am loving the way I am feeling! I love how much confidence I have in myself because I'm showing self-control and determination.
My workouts at Crossfit the past week have improved in endurance and I know that it's because my body isn't laden with junk.
I love that I still feel like I'm living and not completely voiding my life of comfort foods. Yes, I eat a slice of bread now and then (this morning I ate a slice with my egg white omelet....so yummy!).
I guess I'm just very happy with new habits I'm forming and the results that I'm seeing!
Speaking of results, take a look at my inches lost last week:
Love ME!



No comments:
Post a Comment