Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaccckkk!!!

 It feels so good to say that I'm back on track and doing great!  I've been following the paleo diet almost strictly (I have a cheese stick and a yogurt every day) for over a week now.  I've lost 6 pounds doing it!  It feels amazing to have a purpose and a goal in mind.  My goal right now is to be at 140 pounds by the time my husband returns from Afghanistan!  Doable?  Heck yes!  Am I determined?  Heck yes!  Something just clicked inside me, and don't ask me what it was, but it clicked.  I re-focused my eating, I got my priorities straight, I swallowed my excuses, and I'm getting to work!

 Let's take a look back shall we????


This is me and my hubby at our heaviest.....and I know my hubby will kill me for posting this but he's come a long way too :)
 

 And this is me and my hubby right before he left for Afghanistan......that's 38 pounds gone!  I was down 48 pounds, but some crept back on.....that tends to happen when you lose focus.


And it wouldn't be a weight loss post if I didn't share some words of encouragement....I think I'm gonna start an encouragement board.....write these quotes on post its and pin them up!




No comments:

Post a Comment