Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 25, 2012

*sigh*

I have sat down at this computer at least 4 times in the past 2 months to write this post.  I've been wanting to get back on track with my eating but my willpower and determination has not been there.  I'm fed up.  I'm sick of weighing myself and watching the numbers creep back up.  I'm fooling myself thinking I can have the junk food in the house and be able to resist it.  It's not true.  I just can't do it.  I'm a complete "sugarholic".  I will be allowing myself one cheat day a week.  That day may change from week to week depending on what my week looks like.  If I stay under my calories for the day, of course I will allow myself a small treat at night, like popcorn or one of those weight watchers fudge popcycles.  Baby steps people!  I'm still doing crossfit every single day and I love it, but I know I can do better if I stick to a diet.  So, instead of rambling on and on, let's do this.  Do you need to recommit?  Join me!  I'm on MyFitnessPal now! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you!!!! You can do this ☺ You know exactly what you need to do. You know how to succeed.
    Time to do it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my fitness pal. It is so convenient. Have you found the app on your phone? I use it but lately I have not because I am currently not trying to lose weight. I am just trying not to gain to much with this pregnancy. But afterwards it will be my best friend again. My BodyBugg too! Weigh loss is a hard journey but so worth it. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete