Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 20, 2011

some samples....


 So, I thought I'd share some sample meals that I've been having lately!  I just can't get enough of baked sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash, and stir fry chicken.

One of my secrets to cooking low fat stir fry chicken.....spray a tiny bit of olive oil spray (or canola oil), place chicken in pan, sprinkle with seasoning, spray top of chicken with olive oil, cook......d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.



4 ounces stir fry chicken, spaghetti squash with a dash of salt and pepper, a few peanuts.


Baked sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash, salmon


1/4 cup dry cream of wheat (cooked, of course), banana, one fried egg.  This is fast becoming my go-to breakfast.  I also like to switch the cream of wheat for cracked wheat cereal.  I just have a thing for hot cereal in the morning, especially when it is freezing outside!

So, there you have it!  Just a few fav's of mine! 

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY!! Thanks for ideas. I am always looking for more food ideas. How do you get your sweet potato fries to look so perfect? I am always burning some or leaving them too raw. ps You are looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete