Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm baaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!

After taking 3 weeks off of my diet (which was glorious by the way!), I'm back at it again.  I kind of have mixed feelings about this.  I did really well maintaining my weight over the past 3 weeks, and it was so nice to enjoy eating with my family and enjoying a lot of desserts ;), but for the past week I've been feeling the urgency to get back on track.  I still have an ultimate goal in mind, (130 pounds), and that goal is never going to be reached if I keep putting it off.  I have 3 weeks until my family reunion and my goal is to be at 158.  I'm also making a new goal to run at least 3 times a week, in addition to Crossfit every morning of course.

I still haven't decided what my reward will be for reaching my goal at the end of these next 3 weeks, but I'm determined to make it a good one to motivate me.

So, all you reading this blog, (are there any of you out there?) let's get back on track and reach our goals together!

No comments:

Post a Comment