Saturday, July 10, 2010
I have a goal!
It's well known around my neighborhood that my sweet hubby is out of town doing army training until July 20th! I've made a goal for myself to lose 10 pounds by the time he gets home. I'm well on my way. I've lost 4 pounds in 4 days and just itching for the last 6 to come off. I only have 10 more days to do it! Do you think I can? I can't very well let my love come home 20 pounds lighter and have him weigh less than me, can I? To make this happen, I have been working out twice a day......in the morning with my sister doing some sort of P90X workout, and then again after the kids go to bed doing the elliptical. It's working, I'm just trying to keep my willpower up to keep eating well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment