Thursday, March 25, 2010
So excited!!!
I weighed myself this morning and I'm on the verge of 195!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! This weight is coming off slowly but surely! I've been weighing in every Friday with one of my friends from High School! She lives in Montana, and let me tell you, I love having someone to answer to besides my husband. We both have 3 boys and we both struggle with eating right and finding time to exercise. It's just so nice to have someone to relate to! Thanks girly (you know who you are)! As for our healthy eating habits change, it's amazing the difference in how I feel during the day because of cutting out a lot of the junk we were eating. It is not uncommon for us to have a plate full of veggies cut up with our dinner, and the boys are acclimating well. Ander still has a problem with red peppers and celery, but Toren eats just about everything (avocados are his favorite); Kai just sticks with carrots right now, but we'll just keep trying and soon he'll love every veggie! Jamen and I are both so happy that we made this eating change; we both feel very strongly about teaching our boys the importance of feeding your body the right foods! Okay, I've talked enough......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment