Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 6, 2009

Back on track.....

Wow, I haven't posted forever!  Here it is, March, and things have changed!  I started out the year gaining, gaining, gaining.....but I'm happy to say that I've got it under control!  I ballooned up to 211 at one point, but I'm back down to 206 now!  Jamen has been working out in the mornings, so that gives me the strength to get up as well!  I'm proud to say that I work out every morning for an hour and I can sure feel the difference.  It's also taken a while to change my eating habits, but it's getting easier and easier.  For example, I eat a lot more fruits and vegies, and I find myself actually craving salad!  How weird is that!  Yeah, I still have my cravings for chocolate and sweet things, but who doesn't.  In fact, right now, I'm craving, Cold Stone!  I think we might take the family and visit this ice cream palace tonight!  I've found that if I don't give in to my cravings, then it just gets worse and I end up eating a lot more to compensate for that ache!  My philosophy, just eat what you crave, and get back on track!  Sure there's a line to be drawn, and since I haven't eaten any bad sweets this week, I think I deserve it!  Besides it's fun to eat ice cream with my family!  My goal right now is to get down to 200!  I know I can do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment